Regional Measures: Hintertux Glacier
• Face masks are mandatory in cable car stations, cable cars, and restaurants.
• Disinfectant is available at the lift stations, in restaurants and in WCs.
• Cable cars are disinfected on a regular basis.
• Additional ski buses have been added to the timetable to reduce the number of passengers per vehicle.
• Weather permitting, open cable car windows to ensure good ventilation.
Capacity Limits and Queuing
• Plenty of cash desks are open from which to buy ski passes in order to prevent queues.
• In waiting areas by cash desks, valley stations and cable car stations, markers have been marked on the floor to aid social distancing.
• Payment should be cashless wherever possible.