Regional Measures: Ischgl
• It is recommended that guests present a negative test result no older than 72 hours upon check in. Guests unable to present a test result will be given the option to take a test on site. Temperature will be measured upon check in, and a short questionnaire must be completed.
• It is mandatory that persons employed by the region’s cable car companies present a recent negative test result or undergo on-site testing upon commencing work. Regular testing is also provided.
• All ski pass purchases are accompanied by free multifunctioning scarf, which can be used as an FFP (filtering facepiece) in mask-mandatory areas. Face coverings need to be worn on chairlifts and cable cars, as well as at the entrances and exits to the cable car stations, the cable car waiting areas and ski pass till desks, on conveyors, in mountain restaurants, WCs, ski shops, ski depots and ski buses.
• Disinfection stations with hand sanitizer have been installed in cable car facilities and mountain restaurants.
• All cable cars are meticulously disinfected several times a day. Long-lasting mists are applied by ULV cold fogging devices, which eliminate 99.99% of viruses, bacteria and spores on surfaces. The active ingredient does not leave residue, is 100% biodegradable, non-toxic, pH-neutral and friendly to skin and eyes.
• ULV cold fogging devices are also used in the regular disinfection of ski buses, first aid stations, WCs and lifts.
• General cleaning activities have been increased. Surfaces such as tables, bar areas, handrails, doorknobs and sanitary installations will be disinfected more frequently.
Restaurants and Bars
• In mountain restaurants, table and seats have been arranged in observation of social distancing, with partition installed in seated areas.
• All food and drink menus will be provided in digital form, to be accessed using the region's app (the KappI App, iSki Ischgl or mySamnaun App) or via QR-code.
• Traditional après-ski will not be a part of the 2020/21 winter season, and events such as November's 'Top of the Mountain' Opening Concert will not take place this year.
• Live music will not be performed inside restaurants or bars.
Capacity Limits and Queuing
• The right is reserved to limit the capacity of people accessing the ski region. This is also the case for the number of persons per gondola and in culinary establishments.
• Queues will be arranged so as to facilitate social distancing.