Regional Measures: Sölden
• Visitors are asked to inform their accommodation provider as to their approximate time of arrival in advance, so as to prevent queues at reception desks.
• Visitors should provide hosts with the necessary personal information prior to arrival.
Restaurants and Bars
• Guests are asked to wear face masks while serving themselves at buffets, with disinfectant and disposable gloves provided prior to entry. It is forbidden to eat or drink in buffet areas.
• Items subject to repeated use, such as spices and condiments, will not be placed on tables. When needed, these will be brought on request by a staff member, who will clean and disinfect the objects immediately after each use.
• Payment should be cashless wherever possible.