Regional Measures: Stubai Glacier (Innsbruck)
• Employees of the Stubaier Gletscherbahnen are tested for COVID-19 on a regular basis.
• Face masks are mandatory in queuing areas.
• Face masks must be worn while riding the gondolas.
• All cable car, restaurants and shop employees on the Stubai Glacier will wear face masks at all times, and gloves where required.
• In culinary establishments, it is recommended that face masks are worn when moving to and from one’s table, in self-service areas and in WCs.
• The cable cars will be disinfected frequently and thoroughly.
• Plentiful disinfectant dispensers have been installed in all restaurants.
• In gondolas and buildings, care is taken to provide adequate ventilation and the intervals in between cleaning have been reduced.
Restaurants and Bars
• Tourists and residents are asked to visit restaurants outside of peak hours (before 12pm and after 1.30pm).
• During the winter 2020/21 season, the Schneekristall Pavillon will open as a seated day bar with table service, forgoing an après-ski atmosphere.
• Additional ski buses will be provided alongside the usual schedule in the valley.
Capacity Limits And Queuing
• Visitors should take note of the capacity tracker on the Stubai Glacier’s website. It indicates the levels of persons already active within in the ski area.
• Queues will be organised so as to facilitate social distancing.
• Visitors are asked to purchase ski passes online to avoid queuing at ticket offices.
• Visitors are asked to pay with contactless at ticket offices, in shops and in restaurants.